Develux is an IT consulting and software development company with products for the US market and outsourcing services worldwide. The company has been on the market since 2014 and has achieved perfect results in our four business units. We have 320+ goal-oriented, passionate specialists who are open to new challenges.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter with experience in product companies to join our team.
More about the team: Recruitment Lead, Recruiters (5), Talent Sourcer (2).
What do you need to do?
- Builds pipeline of executive talents
- Develops candidate generation strategies
- Expands and nourishes network of professionals
- Communicate with hiring managers to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into company donors
- Research into competitors and the marketplace
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Advise clients on best-recruiting practices
- 5 years of experience in executive recruiting
- Experience with product, marketing and C-level vacancies (Product Manager, Product Owner, CPO, Head of Department etc.)
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Good knowledge of candidate selection methods
- 3 years of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Focus on company needs and build strong client relationships
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Conditions of cooperation: full-time
Questions and Answers:
- Does the job come with a probation period, and if so, how long does it last?
Yes, there is a three-month probation period.
— What is the expected work schedule?
Full-time, flexible, please start no later than 11:00 (on average 8 hours per day). The office in Kyiv is open from 9:00 to 20:00. You can work remotely and also you can choose hybrid mode where you can combine working on-site and remotely.
— How many vacation and sick days are provided?
Annual paid vacation — 21 working days; Paid confirmed sick leave; 6 unconfirmed sick days/days off a year.
What social package and benefits are offered?
- English courses (up to 80 USD/month after successful completion of the probation period)
- Compensation for the cost of a subscription sports center (up to 80 USD/month after successful completion of the probation period)
- Medical insurance (50% after successful completion of the probation period) or $200 a year for health care
- Corporate events
- HR-call with Recruitment Team Lead and HRD (1-1.5 hours)
- References check
- Proposal for cooperation with Develux
We believe that people with different perspectives and lived experiences drive the company to create unique solutions.