We are Develux, a fast developing IT company which has operated in the US market since 2014. We have 300 + goal-oriented, passionate specialists about what they do and are open to new challenges. Looking for skilled Chief Revenue Officer for Product company (US market).
- Ability to support the product team to identify new market and product opportunities;
- Experience in leading and building teams with high performance culture, scaling and improving operations to enhance the customer experience;
- Proven experience on some of the following positions: CRO/COO/Head of Product/Head of Sales in a product company;
- Track record of implementing OKR-based benchmarking philosophy to drive financial results;
- Demonstrated ability to increase revenue through analytics, research, hypothesis validation and business development techniques;
- Strong understanding of online consumers’ behavior and analytics;
- Established ability to see trends before they take shape and leverage them, adjusting strategy based on constantly-changing market conditions;
- Ability to simultaneously manage and execute multiple teams in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong in organizational planning and development; proven leader and manager with an innate ability to hire and inspire strong people;
- Clear, repeatable, and consistent operating framework;
- Strong strategic-thinking and communication skills.
- Deeply understand trend and unit economics of the business to drive growth and profitability;
- Develop drivers of multi-channel revenue growth and profitability (KPIs) and recommend the highest ROI approach;
- Prioritize and sequence goals and OKR according to strategic importance, time-to-impact, and size;
- Supervise Sales team to generate strong lead flow and conversion;
- Develop an efficient customer retention strategy to ensure the highest possible LTV;
- Collaborate with the Product team to monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive strategies and tactics;
- Partner closely with the Executive team to develop a roadmap for improving system wide sales and profitability performance;
- Provide mediation and issue resolution for internal roadblocks and implementation of standards and controls to avoid future conflict. Coach, encourage, and give feedback;
- Implement processes to increase customer satisfaction and retention rates while reducing churn;
- Collaborate with the product and marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies and business models for achieving revenue goals;
- Implement KPI-oriented approach to evaluate and improve business process performance and efficiency;
- Develop and implement sales processes across the system with the goal of achieving a level of consistent high performance.
— Competitive salary and advanced reward ($$$) package;
— Power back up office, stable internet office in the heart of the capital;
— Team of 300+ professionals, tested over years;
— Flexible work schedule;
— Annual paid vacation — 21 working days. Paid sick leave;
— Extensive corporate benefits package ( includes but not limited to compensation of health/sport, conferences, L&D, insurance etc).