The company employs multiple channels to communicate with customers. While the Support and Sales departments handle live conversations, our main task as the Retention team is to ensure consistent communication with the customer (B to P), longer LTV, and high profit rates from our channels. Currently, the team consists of the Head of Retention and two email marketing specialists.
- 1+ year as email marketing specialist/retention manager/marketing team lead;
- Advanced English (B2-C2) is a must;
- Content writing/editing;
- Customer base segmentation;
- Effective planning;
- Data analysis;
- Pay attention to details.
- Plan and organize the teamwork;
- Review emails built by the team members before sending them to the customer base (content, design, positioning, segment);
- Build email chains according to the analytical data;
- Analyze the results and monitor the key;
- Performance indicators (AB testing, checking historical data);
- Prepare team reports.
Technologies / tools on the project
- Work life balance and flexible working hours (start of the day from 9:00 to 11:00 and 8 working hours + 1-hour lunch);
- Payment of income in USD;
- Compensation of trainings / courses up to 100%;
- English Classes;
- Health Insurance, Sports activities compensation;
- Pizza Fridays/teambuilding/corporate lunches;
- Development in a team of experienced and open-minded professionals who are open to suggestions for process improvement.