• at least half a year of experience in developing for Android;
• Working knowledge of Java or Kotlin;
• Practical experience with Dagger 2, Retrofit, RxJava, Realm;
• Practical experience with web services (REST API, JSON/XML);
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming;
• English — Strong Intermediate.
• Working knowledge of BLE devices;
• Experience in integration of external libraries;
• Knowledge and experience in using the MVP architecture;
• Practical experience with Agile/Scrum.
— High competitive salary;
— Social benefits, paid vacations, sick-leaves;
— Career possibilities with growing team;
— Friendly environment and comfortable schedule;
— English & Yoga classes, lunches.
We are looking for strong developer to join the team of professionals. Position is open full time and requires full cycle of development.