We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our desktop application development team. In this role, you will develop cross-platform desktop applications for Windows and macOS. You will be responsible for defining, designing, implementing, and maintaining full-stack applications.
We build a powerful solution for streamers, that allows to drive and customize audio routing in the system according to user needs and forward it directly to any streaming software like OBS, Twitch, etc. The solution combines inside customizable user profiles, the ability to apply different sounds effects, an intuitively understandable interface, and many helpful integrations. Join us to be at the pinnacle of progress and to follow the world’s trends!
- 3 + years of commercial programming experience;
- Experience implementing UI controls and user interface design;
- Good knowledge of C/C++;
- Experience using git / github (installation, configuration, managing branches, pull requests, etc.);
- Familiarity with agile development practices and the ability to analyze features and implement practical solutions;
- Experience collaborating with teams of various sizes, communicating clearly, actively sharing knowledge, and performing peer reviews of merge requests;
- Experience writing unit tests.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Windows APIs, React;
- Experience with development for MacOS platform;
- Experience in driver development for Windows;
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code;
- Experience working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts;
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Visual Studio;
- Solid understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage;
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and Mocha.
- Design, implement, and maintain full-stack applications that run on Windows and macOS desktop platforms;
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks so the application feels like a native app;
- Write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
- Coordinate with developers, quality engineers, other team members, and other stakeholders throughout the product life cycle;
- Be a core contributor to several codebases across various projects;
- Collaborate closely across development disciplines to coordinate and drive feature functionality and implementation;
- Promote good team practices, such as regular code review, pair programming, and unit testing;
- Assist the support team using your technical background and experience;
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement software fixes.
- Comfortable and flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the old center of the city (Podil);
- Meeting, lounge and sleeping rooms in the office;
- Social benefits, paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Yoga classes, table tennis and football on-site;
- Customizable business lunches in the office or compensation of medical service;
- Free fruits and sweets, unlimited milk-tea-coffee-oatmeal;
- English classes in the office.