We are looking for a Business Analyst/Product Owner who will be directly involved in R&D team’s projects, processes helping the team and our partner to shape, execute and launch new products to market. If you are passionate about embedded and hardware products, consumer electronics — this is an opportunity for you.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Experience as Product Owner is a big plus.
- Experience working with big cross domain teams 10+ size.
- Experience managing a team backlog, breaking down requirements, writing user stories, roadmaps, PRDs and FRDs, prioritizing, sustaining processes and best practices.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, management, analytical, and people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience not only with agile processes and tools, such as scrum, Kanban but with other methodologies as well.
- Collaborating with our partner to understand and anticipate business needs, product vision and translate them into product requirements.
- Creating a product road map.
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements.
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development.
- Developing PRDs, FRDs, roadmaps, user stories.
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process.
- Helping the team to manage growth and time to market for new products and launches.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Comfortable and flexible working schedule.
- Comfortable office in the old center of the city (Podil).
- Meeting, lounge and sleeping rooms in the office.
- Social benefits, paid vacations and sick-leaves.
- Yoga classes, table tennis and football on-site.
- Customizable business lunches in the office or compensation of medical service.
- Free fruits and sweets, unlimited milk-tea-coffee-oatmeal.
- Various team-building activities at will.
- Paid trainings and seminars.
- English classes in the office.