We are looking for a MacOS developer.
Project helps to secure connected organizations utilizing its cutting-edge technology that allows CISOs to see, control, react and manage the risk networks face for any user, any device, anywhere.
- 2+ years of experience in development for OS X/IOS;
- Experience with Objective-C/C++.
- Understanding of networking technologies;
- Good knowledge of multi-threading;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of QT;
- Experience in .Net development;
- Understanding or experience with Cloud technologies.
- Comfortable and flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the old center of the city (Podil);
- Meeting, lounge and sleeping rooms in the office;
- Social benefits, paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Yoga classes, table tennis and football on-site;
- Customizable business lunches in the office or compensation of medical service;
- Free fruits and sweets, unlimited milk-tea-coffee-oatmeal;
- Various team-building activities at will;
- Paid trainings and seminars;
- English classes in the office.