Developex is looking for talented Lead Java Engineer for the project of our customer, who is a leader in business spend management.
- Experience in Java development at least 5+ years is a must;
- Strong and demonstrable experience with enterprise software development;
- A love for designing and programming Java web applications;
- Experience working with a wide variety of systems and integrating APIs from third-parties;
- Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team;
- Experience with agile methodologies;
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase;
- General database knowledge, including performance and optimisation;
- Solid knowledge of test-driven development and CIExperience with developing SaaS products preferred;
- Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Design, code and test software;
- Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs;
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code;
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life;
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business;
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues;
- Help scale our platform as we expand and find the right balance between the power of a consolidated codebase and flexibility of microservices;
- Approx. 80% of the work will be backend development with approx. 20% front end development.
- Comfortable and flexible working schedule;
- Career possibilities with a growing project and/or with new on-going projects;
- Comfortable office in the old center of the city (Podil);
- Meeting, lounge and sleeping rooms in the office;
- Social benefits, paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Yoga classes, table tennis and football on-site;
- Customizable business lunches in the office or compensation of medical service;
- Free fruits and sweets, unlimited milk-tea-coffee-oatmeal;
- Various team-building activities at will;
- Paid trainings and seminars;
- English classes in the office.