Developex is looking for a talented Middle/Senior People Partner due to active growth of the company.
People Partner will be assigned to several development teams and focuses on:
- Developing long-term relationships with talents and creating their unique Employee Experience in Developex;
- Supporting an effective talent management system and implementing best people practices in the teams;
- Increasing the level of engagement and job satisfaction in the teams.
- Be the first point of contact for employees and help navigate the company ecosystem, respond to employee concerns;
- Implement a full cycle of talent management process (adaptation, probation period control, performance review, assessment and development, retention, exit-interviews, offboarding, etc.);
- Conduct 1-1 with employee to track risks (engagement and job satisfaction, burnout);
- Partner with managers to identify and address challenges using the best people practices ;
- Conduct team satisfaction surveys, work on planning and organization of employee engagement, manage account attrition;
- Conduct marketing research and internal surveys in order to keep the company’s benefits at the market level;
- Develop of the remuneration system and benefits, motivational programs;
- Manage HR analytics;
- Set up the salary module in HRMS
- Ensure C&B processes are working properly;
- Manage ad-hoc Total Rewards project’s tasks according to business needs.
- 2+ years of experience on HR Generalist/People Partner/HRBP;
- 1+ years of experience in Total Rewards/C&B;
- Experience in the IT industry (multinational outstaffing/outsourcing company) would be a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Intermediate English level;
- HRMS experience would be an advantage;
- Experience in creating surveys and analyzing processes will be a plus;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Great communication skills and ability to find a common language with different types of people;
- High level of EQ.
- High competitive salary;
- Social benefits, paid vacations, seek-leaves;
- English classes with a native speaker, yoga classes;
- Paid trainings and seminars;
- Career possibilities with a growing team;
- Friendly environment and flexible schedule;
- Long-term career opportunities.