We are looking for a Frontend developer with experience of PWA App development to join the project of developing a web device/receiver pairing app for Сhrome.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing extensive UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications;
- Experience implementing Progressive Web Applications (PWA);
- Experience with at least one of frontend frameworks (React, Vue.js, Flutter);
- Experience interfacing with REST API’s, JSON, XML;
- Good understanding of cross browser, cross device and web speed considerations;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems/libraries that drive complex web applications;
- Optimize components for maximum performance across browsers and devices;
- Write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React/Redux JSX to realize our ideas;
- Build our UI framework to help us create rich applications to interact with our data;
- Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from the Application Architect;
- Develop PWA (Progressive Web App) using Service Workers.
- Comfortable and flexible working schedule;
- Career possibilities with a growing project and/or with new on-going projects;
- Comfortable office in the old center of the city (Podil);
- Meeting, lounge and sleeping rooms in the office;
- Social benefits, paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Yoga classes, table tennis and football on-site;
- Customizable business lunches in the office or compensation of medical service;
- Free fruits and sweets, unlimited milk-tea-coffee-oatmeal;
- Various team-building activities at will;
- Paid trainings and seminars;
- English classes in the office.