* Commercial projects experience at least 0.5 year;
* Strong C knowledge;
* Ability to read and understand schematics;
* MCU firmware development experience;
* Team player, attentive to details, self-motivated, fast learner;
* Intermediate level of English.
* ARM assembly;
* ARM Cortex-M MCU STM32, LPC, NRF5x.
* Comfortable and flexible working schedule;
* Career possibilities with a growing project;
* Comfortable office in the old center of the city (Podil);
* Meeting, lounge and sleeping rooms in the office;
* Social benefits, paid vacations and sick-leaves;
* Yoga classes, table tennis and football on-site;
* Customizable business lunches in the office or compensation of medical service;
* Free fruits and sweets, unlimited milk-tea-coffee-oatmeal;
* Various team-building activities at will;
* Paid trainings and seminars;
* English classes.