● Experience in commercial projects at least 2 years.
● Competency in the ‘C’ programming language.
● Ability to read and understand schematics.
● Experience in developing the microcontroller software.
● Debugging of embedded systems (using JTAG, etc,).
● Knowledge of peripherals such as UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, timers, PWM, etc.
● Experience with RTOS (FreeRTOS or any other).
● Experience with USB bus.
● Experience with ARM Cortex M.
● Experience with GNU ARM toolchain (gcc, gdb, etc.).
● Experience with git, Jenkins, CI.
● Unit testing.
● Python scripting.
● Ability to create simple applications and test tools for PC.
● High competitive salary.
● Social benefits, paid vacations, sick-leaves.
● Career possibilities with a growing team.
● Friendly environment and comfortable schedule.
● English & Yoga classes, lunches.
● Paid seminars, online courses, professional literature.
● Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv (Tarasa Shevchenka Metro station).
● Events: Developex travel club, movie nights, table games, etc.