We’re looking for a professional who is passionate about Web3 and would like to join our international team to deliver world-class services.
Our ideal team member is someone who is in or wants to get into the crypto space. We are looking for someone who is excited about developing client-facing applications.
As a Data Engineer, you will play a critical role in designing, building, and maintaining our data pipelines and infrastructure to support the organization’s data processing and analysis needs.
You will work closely with data scientists and analysts to understand their requirements and collaborate with software engineers to integrate data pipelines with applications and systems. You will be responsible for identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks in the data pipeline, developing and maintaining documentation, and participating in code and design reviews. Additionally, you will be instrumental in maintaining and improving the security of the data pipelines and associated systems.
● Building and deploying real-time data pipelines from blockchain, first- and third-party sources to the cloud
● Working with data scientists and analysts to understand their data processing and analysis requirements
● Collaborating with software engineers to integrate data pipelines with applications and systems
● Identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks in the data pipeline
● Developing and maintaining documentation for the data pipelines and associated processes
● Participating in code and design reviews to ensure the quality and reliability of the data pipelines
● Maintaining and improving the security of the data pipelines and associated systems
● Driving continuous improvement in the organization’s data processing and analysis capabilities
● At least 4 years of work experience as a software engineer or similar role
● Direct experience with crypto data (either professionally or as a hobby)
● Strong Python, SQL, and cloud technologies, as well as experience in DevOps
● An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
● Great written and verbal communication skills in English
● The ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment.
● Daily support for your technical and personal growth;
● Professional and very friendly team, that is always ready to help and support;
● Medical Insurance;
● Flexible working hours;
● Offices in Ukraine and Poland;
● All official holidays;
● 10 days of paid vacation;
● Legal services and 24/7 layer protection;
● Tax & accounting services;
● Partly Tax coverage;
● The company provides all the necessary equipment;
● Fitness support upon request;
● English classes up to three times a week;
● The company pays 50% of the cost of refresher courses for any employee of the company;
● Workstation space;
● Mentoring and Educational Programs;
● Regular Activities on a Corporate level (Team Buildings, Sports Events, Table Games, Tech Events);
● Advanced Bonus System.