DevBrother is looking for a Content Manager with a passion for cutting-edge technologies and who knows how to turn complex topics into engaging posts.
The company focused on SaaS products and developed one of the biggest German pharmacy platform, besides having several products related to Healthcare.
● 1+ years of experience in a similar position;
● Have good communication skills and business proficiency in English;
● German verbal and written communication skills (Intermediate+);
● The skills to conduct in-depth research on the topics;
● Ability to plan the structure of your text and choose a style;
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google apps.;
● Have a track record of working in different CMS;
● Practical experience with WordPress would be a plus.
● Creation and implementation of a content marketing strategy;
● Assist in improving/optimizing existing content for the company’s website and landing pages;
● Research of new practical approaches to content marketing;
● Maintain content, either upon request or upon own initiative when something is not performing well;
● Track the performance of your dedicated content and come up with suggestions for improvement.
● Daily support for your technical and personal growth;
● Professional and very friendly team, that is always ready to help and support;
● Medical Insurance;
● Flexible working hours;
● Offices in Ukraine and Poland;
● All official holidays;
● 10 days of paid vocation;
● Legal services and 24/7 layer protection;
● Tax & accounting services;
● Partly Tax coverage;
● The company provides all the necessary equipment;
● Fitness support upon request;
● English classes up to three times a week;
● The company pays 50% of the cost of refresher courses for any employee of the company;
● Workstation space;
● Mentoring and Educational Programs;
● Regular Activities on a Corporate level (Team Buildings, Sports Events, Table Games, Tech Events);
● Advanced Bonus System.