We are looking for a talented Ruby on Rails Engineer who loves to design and implement excellent software products.
About the project:
The Video Streaming platform for people who would like to find professionals in this area — sound production, lighting and recording equipment, etc. One of the core features of this platform — Database for fast and easy search of appropriate people.
This platform has been successfully operating for more than 2 years and working according to high standards of programming with code reviews, without legacy code, and without critical deadlines. Around
● 4+ years of experience in software development
● 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails development
● Knowledge of architecture patterns
● Understanding of CI/CD processes
● Experience with testing (RSpec, Cаpybara)
● Understanding of SOLID, DRY principles.
● Meetings in Sweden with core team on a regular basis
● Needed tech devices and tools (f.e. MacBook PRO, etc. for your working and personal use)
● Possible relocation to Sweden after 1 year of working
● Daily support for your technical and personal growth.
● Medical Insurance
● Professional and very friendly team, that is always ready to help and support
● Flexible working hours. Office 24/7 in modern Business Center near m. Nauchnaya
● We are open to your individual initiatives.
● English lessons twice a week at the company office
● The company pays up to 50% of the cost of refresher courses for any employee of the company
● Partly Taxes Coverage
● Paid vacation and sick leave
● Mentor and Educational Programs
● Accountant, Legal Engagement Structure Support
● Regular Activities on Corporate level (Team Buildings, Sports Events, Table Games, Tech Events)
● Advanced Bonus System