Devart is looking for a Delphi Senior Developer to become a valuable member of the Delphi Data Access Components team. The role involves working on SecureBridge, providing mentorship to Delphi Support Developers, and introducing new features with different levels of complexity.
About the product
SecureBridge is a library of non-visual components for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus (Free Pascal) designed to protect network connections from unauthorized access.
SecureBridge can protect any TCP traffic using SSH or TLS/SSL protocol. These secure transport layer protocols provide authentication, strong encryption, and data integrity verification. SecureBridge can be used in conjunction with data access components to prevent data interception or modification in an untrusted network.
The SecureBridge library is actively developed and supported by the Devart Team.
- Develop and test software
- Investigate user-reported issues, third-party software libraries, various network protocols, and encryption algorithms
- Mentor Delphi Support Developers
- Provide technical support to users if needed
- Work together with other developers, technical leads, technical writers, QA, and other teams when investigating current issues and completing assigned tasks
- Comment code during development
- Manage reporting and documentation
- 3+ years of experience working with Delphi
- Proficiency in newer versions of RAD Studio, Lazarus, basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with various network protocols: TCP, SSL, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, etc., and a fundamental understanding of their operations
- Experience with various encryption algorithms: AES, Blowfish, DES, TripleDES, etc.
- Experience with various hashes: SHA, MD5, etc
- Ability to comprehend existing code and explore the functionality of new network protocols
- Initiative, self-motivation, openness, and good communication skills
Nice to have
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 19 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of the tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.