The TMetric team is looking for a UI/UX designer to work on the TMetric product interface, ensuring its usability and functionality. The position involves working with web, mobile, desktop products; with data visualization that gives a simple, useful and clear answer.
TMetric is our 24/7 SaaS highly promising product, serving customers from all over the world. TMetric is a time tracking service for companies, agencies, individual consultants, and freelancers. Anyone who sells their time for money needs to keep accurate and simple time records for subsequent invoicing of their clients. The service includes a web application, browser extension, cross-platform desktop client, and mobile applications.
- Web, mobile, desktop application interface design
- Support and refinement of the component library
- Work on improving the experience of user interaction with the product
- Conducting user research, testing, and gathering feedback to iteratively improve design based on research
- Monitor industry trends and new technologies to continuously improve design processes and outcomes
- Presentation of solutions and research
- Cooperation with the Product Manager and the team
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Experience with SaaS products
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles, information architecture, and interaction
- Experience in creating layouts, prototyping and design systems
- Knowledge of UI&UX practices, analytical tools (mixpanel, GA), Figma, Adobe package
- Understanding of layout principles, HTML, CSS
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to argue
- Ability to work with a team
Nice to have:
- Understanding Scrum
- Development of user interface solutions for data-intensive applications
- Flexible working hours
- No overtime
- 19 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Online English courses
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of the tuition fees)
- Different online activities: reunion & learning events, team meetings, etc.
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.