We are looking for a QA Engineer to work with dbForge Studios, our flagship line of all-encompassing IDEs for database development, management, and administration.
Technology stack: C #, WinForms, WCF, DevExpress, ANTLR.
To learn more, visit our dedicated website page for dbForge.
- Thoroughly test newly developed and updated functionality
- Perform various types of testing: regression, acceptance, functional, etc.
- Write SQL queries for testing purposes
- Develop comprehensive test cases and related documentation
- Automate individual product components
- Research and implement new features to enhance product quality and user experience
- 2+ years of experience in testing
- Understanding of the basic principles of software development
- Experience working with databases and constructing SQL queries
- Experience in testing desktop applications
- Experience in testing real-life software systems
- Experience with version control systems
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems
- Experience working in a large team
- Ability to work with documentation
- Flexible logical thinking
- Communication skills, attentiveness, responsibility, and proactivity
Nice to have
- Expertise in deployment and configuration of SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL database instances
- Experience working with virtualization systems, including VirtualBox and VMware
- Proficiency in programming languages
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Practical experience with databases
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Online English courses
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of the tuition fees)
- Different online activities: reunion & learning events, team meetings, etc.
*Under martial law, some of the abovementioned points may be temporarily limited