Devart is looking for a Delphi Senior Developer to develop and support SecureBridge, who will join the Delphi data access component development team, mentor Delphi Support Developers, and implement new functionality of varying complexity.
- Technical support for users
- Development and testing of software code
- Investigation of user issues, third-party software libraries and tools, various network protocols and encryption algorithms
- Mentoring Delphi Support Developers
- Interaction with other developers and technical lead when investigating problems and when completing assigned tasks, with the technical writer, QA and other teams,
- Commenting code during development
- Reporting and document flow
- 3+ years of Delphi experience
- Working with new versions of RAD Studio, with Lazarus, basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with various network protocols: TCP, SSL, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, etc. and understanding the basics of their work.
- Experience with various encryption algorithms: AES, Blowfish, DES, TripleDES, etc
- Experience with various hashes: SHA, MD5, etc
- Ability to understand already written code and research the functionality of new network protocols
- Initiative and self-motivation, openness and sociability
Will be a plus:
- Higher technical education will be a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- No overtime
- 19 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of the tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.