We are looking for a backend team lead to join our logistics platform business unit and scale up backend engineering following growing operations and business needs.
About our product
Our transportation and delivery product eco-system boasts millions of users and an ambitious growth plan, both domestically in Ukraine and in foreign markets. Our web and mobile applications offer a modern UI/UX design and are supported by a complex high-loaded backend to ensure a seamless user experience. We manage our own business operations and offer both franchise and SaaS distribution models to expand our reach.
Technology stack: NodeJS, TypeScript, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, MS Azure.
- Lead and mentor a team of backend developers, fostering a collaborative and efficient work environment
- Work closely with colleagues, including product managers, designers, architects, and other developers to quickly diagnose and resolve problems
- Conduct project design reviews and code reviews
- Be a part of recruitment processes
- Participate in the design, development, and integration process
- 7+ years of commercial software engineering experience
- 3+ years working with Node.js
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong expertise in software design, development and development management
- Technical leadership experience
- Multi-threading, asynchronous and microservice software development experience
- Strong understanding of CI/CD process and cloud platforms
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to high-quality solutions
Nice to have
- Experience in building scalable systems for high-load environments
- Experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding of Event Driven Design
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of the tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.