Devart is looking for an Internet Marketing Manager to work on the Studio products from the dbForge product line for database development and administration.
- 2+ years of experience as Linkbuilder or Digital marketing manager;
- Knowledge of major Internet promotion channels;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher;
- Analytical mindset;
- Understanding of the general principles of Online Reputation Management;
- Understanding the specifics of online platforms for IT products;
- Understand the principles of cross-cultural communication in English-speaking countries and Western Europe;
- Experience with such tools as Glvrd, Hemingway, Content Watch, etс.;
- Good skills in Community Management;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Update product version on different resources;
- Update and maintain up-to-date information in top catalogues;
- Monitoring and maintaining the rating of the company’s products on a number of platforms;
- Search and test new content hosting resources;
- Adaptation and harmonization of press releases and news;
- Posting press releases, updates and promotions on online platforms;
- Create and update a download plan for current versions;
- Update documentation in Confluence and tasks in Jira;
- Cooperation with Marketing, PR, Content Management teams;
- Communication with Technical Writers, PMM Lead Product Managers to create news and press releases.
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Online English courses
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different online activities: reunion & learning events, team meetings, etc.
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.