We’ve been developing database management tools for 25 years for more than 500,000 developers from 120 countries. Our clients belong to the Fortune 100 list (such legends as SpaceX, Oracle America, Microsoft, etc.). We aim to become one of the top global IT employers.
Working at Devart means stability, professional growth, appealing projects, and care for each employee.
- Development and implementation of financial strategy;
- Development of accounting policies, regulations, provisions on financial discipline, internal control and the establishment of business processes of the company;
- Analysis and evaluation of the financial performance of the company;
- Setting and automation of budgeting, control of management accounting;
- Financial planning, budgeting and business planning;
- Building and optimizing the financial and legal structure of the company in foreign jurisdictions;
- Interaction with investors, interaction with external audit companies as part of the annual international audit;
- Introduction and development of financial instruments, automation of processes;
- Mentoring and development of department employees, creating a favorable working environment.
- 2+ years of experience in the position of Head of Finance, CFO
- Experience in working with IT or complex technological products or foreign exchange companies (with a large number of LLCs or PEs, various types of activities)
- Education — economic, finance, legal
- Practical experience in building financial models, the budgeting and planning process
- The skill of drawing up management reporting for a group of enterprises (P&L, CF, Balance)
- Work experience in Big Four companies is welcome
- Systematic, analytical skills and critical thinking
Nice to have:
- Experience building processes from scratch (or desire to build processes from scratch)
- Knowledge of the specifics of IT companies
- Experience with GAAP, IFRS
- Deep practical knowledge in the field of investments
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.