Skyvia Team is looking for a Head of Marketing to boost Skyvia business performance by creating a marketing strategy and improvement of marketing processes. We expect the Head of marketing to be an innovative and decisive leader who effectively drives the company’s marketing strategy and goals.
Skyvia is a universal no-coding cloud platform for data integration, backup, management, and connectivity. Skyvia supports 80 connectors, including major cloud apps (CRMs, Marketing tools, Support systems, Management, etc.), databases, and data warehouses.
Skyvia is 4 products: Integration, Backup, Connect, and Query. Each product serves to solve a specific business task for customers. In turn, the Integration flagship product includes 4 integration scenarios, which can also solve individual technical issues and work together.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with the projects’ overall goals and objectives
- Manage and lead a team of marketing professionals
- Continuously monitor and analyze the market and competition to identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales, product development, and customer success, to ensure a cohesive, integrated approach to marketing
- Develop and manage the marketing budget
- Create and execute campaigns to drive website traffic, leads, and customer engagement
- Use data and analytics to measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize results.
- 5+ years of experience as Head of Marketing
- English — B2-С1
- Proven experience in marketing and growing an IT product company, preferably SAAS
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, social media, and content marketing
- Strong experience in ABM and email marketing
- Understanding the principles of Unit economy and cohorts’ profitability
- Understanding of the metrics to track, such as lead and lag indicators, to measure progress toward set goals and evaluate the success of the marketing strategy
- Experience in lead generation and conversion rate optimization
- Experience in creating and implementing a marketing strategy
- Strong analytical skills and experience with marketing metrics and data analysis
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team of 10+ people
- Strong business acumen combined with a creative mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
Team: Product Marketing Managers, Internet Marketing Managers, Channel Marketing Manager, Content Team Lead, copywriters, PR Manager
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Online English courses
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team-building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- *Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.