We are looking for specialists with 3+ years of experience in .NET Framework to join the team responsible for the development of world-class data connectivity solutions for various data connection technologies and frameworks: ADO.NET providers with ORM support (including Entity Framework), Delphi data access components, SSIS components, ODBC drivers, Excel add-ins, and more.
Link to the product: www.devart.com/data-connectivity
- 3+ years of experience in С#, .NET
- Understand and implement the basic principles of OOP, design pattern, SOLID
- ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good algorithmic base
- Experience with version control systems (preferably, Git)
- Write code to implement the functional requirements for the product.
- Refactor existing code if needed
- Create automated tests
- Correct errors found during the testing of the product or its operation
- Study the changes in the new versions of the database management systems and Microsoft libraries
- Carry out the research required for creating new connectors
- Take part in the code review process (both as a code author and as a reviewer)
- Analyze the test coverage of the new functionality (test cases review after QA)
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of the tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.