We are looking for an experienced backend developer to join our logistics platform business unit and help the team to develop the core service logic following growing operations and business needs.
City transportation & delivery products eco-system with millions of users today and ambitious growth plan both on UA and foreign markets. Web, mobile, complex high-loaded back-end and modern UI/UX standards. Own business operations, franchise and SaaS distribution models.
Technology stack: NodeJS, TypeScript, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes.
(Mastery of all these technologies is not required, but an interest in mastering them is)
- develop new features
- bugfix and solve infrastructure problems
- identify and solve performance issues
- refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- participate in code reviews and architecture discussions
- develop integrations with external services
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- understanding of algorithms and data structures
- experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
- expert in any object-oriented language
- ability to research, work independently with minimal supervision
- full and comprehensive understanding of SDLC
- Agile and SCRUM practitioner
- nerves of steel and a good sense of humour
Nice to have:
- interest (and likely previous experience) in building scalable high-load systems
- understanding of Event Driven Design
- hands-on with Kubernetes
- excited to explore technologies, develop new skills
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of the tuition fees)
- Various entertaining activities: corporate parties, team-building events
*Under martial law, some of the above-mentioned points may be temporarily limited.