Our customer is an American pharmaceutical company dedicated to promoting wellness, obtaining and sustaining optimal health, and meeting the needs of their community through individualized and customized pharmacy care with compassion, education, service, and the highest ethics.
They believe in embracing the science of health technology, and education is a key function of who they are and what they do.
They hold themselves to the highest ethical standards as a function of both their business practices and patient practices.
Enhancing the customer experience is the primary goal of their operations agenda by helping patients improve their lives.
WPF application for internal pharmacy use, the app covers all the daily routines that pharmacists face every day, like prescription management, medicine compositions, patient management, reporting, logging, etc.
The app already exists in a pre-prod state, the first initial scope would be to finish with the remaining functionality that is still missing, prepare the release, and after the release, there is a whole bunch of new features that needs to be implemented, some of them as a separate cloud-based project for different kinds of integrations and services.
The current WPF application is written using Telerik components.
- Analyze and take part in designing the software at the high and detailed level
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project. TEX practices (code review, unit testing)
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- 2+ years of working experience with .NET (various frameworks), Microservices, etc
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing complex .NET-based solutions
- Experience with relational databases (MSSQL Server / PostgreSQL / Oracle, etc)
- Experience with Telerik components (not necessary with WPF their version, any version would work)
- Comfortable implementing continuous integration / continuous delivery process for applications using technologies such as Jenkins and Git
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Demonstrate communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technical education is a plus
IT WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience developing solutions in AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Docker or related container-oriented technologies (i.e., Docker Enterprise Edition, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with TDD, including writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests
- Challenging work in a developing company
- Exciting projects involving the latest technologies
- Professional skills development
- Friendly, modern, and comfortable office
- 15 working days of vacation and 10 sick leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- English lessons
- Company outings and teambuilding