Project manager to work on a multiple projects in the company.
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects.
- Defining a project’s scope and goals.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines.
- Coordinating project staff.
- Resource planning and allocation.
- Quality assurance.
- Carrying out risk assessment.
- Managing project administration, including all documentation.
- Meeting budgetary objectives.
- Reporting regularly to senior management.
- Managing client expectations.
- Tracking project performance.
- Project evaluations and results measurement.
- Advanced level of English
- To be familiar with agile methodologies
- Ability to execute responsibilities above :)
- Challenging work in a developing company;
- Exciting projects involving the latest technologies;
- Professional skills development;
- Friendly, modern, and comfortable office;
- Paid vacation15 working days per year and sick-leave 10 days;
- Paid dental services and medical insurance;
- Company outings and teambuilding.