• Strong upper-intermediate English (and higher)
• Flexibility and readiness to work non-standard hours (including weekends)
• Organized thinking and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Attention to details and the ability to meet deadlines
• Self-motivation, self-organization, and ability to work under pressure
• An enthusiastic and positive person with a strong work ethic.
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A PART-TIME HOME-BASED ROLE. 4 HOURS / DAY. SCHEDULE IS: 6 — 10 PM OR 7 — 11 PM UKRAINE TIME!
• Contacting our database of clients through calls and e-mails with the goal of attaining sales results.
• Updating the database with the results regularly.
• Keeping visibility of your achievements by tracking your work time and making reports of the results
TravelConfirm works with US-based private aircraft management companies to support their charter sales, flight coordination, pilot scheduling, and travel arrangements. On a side note, the company helps its clients to get new contacts, leads and potential customers.
We’re looking for a candidate who is interested in starting a career in Sales by making calls to different American companies and potential customers. The person we are looking for is talkative, able to communicate freely and politely and is open to constant learning. You need to have a high level of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher). No previous experience is required. Ability and willingness to learn are a must.