• At least 3+ years’ experience in software project management
• Knowledge and experience in managing projects in Agile environment
• Upper-intermediate/advanced English (practical experience of written and oral communication with English-speaking clients is strongly desired)
• People management skills
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience leading a project with 10+ people
• Experience leading 2+ projects simultaneously
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
PM’s tasks include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage the software development process on the project
• Ensure the project delivery process and deliverables within time and scope constraints
• Prioritize project tasks, distribution of the tasks among the team members, and monitoring of project progress
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform change management
• Perform stakeholder management
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Manage project resources
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• People management (motivation, personal growth, development plans)
• Initiate and approve required project-specific training for the project team members and other tasks
• Work with Top Management: constantly develop and improve project processes
We are building the next big thing in the restaurant technology industry.
For more than 30 years, our client has partnered with leading quick service and fast-casual restaurants in employing best-of-breed restaurant technologies to grow their businesses. Through one powerful platform, it delivers an end-to-end suite of purpose-built solutions for quick service and fast-casual brands, franchisees and restaurant managers to effectively manage, control and standardize their processes all while capturing data insights needed to drive continuous improvement and greater profitability.
The project deals with hardware and software required to display content on Digital Menu Boards (art with pictures and prices) on TV screens located above the front desks and drive-thru windows in quick-service restaurants. The project consists of two teams working on the software and content part respectively.
The majority of software engineering work is based on NodeJS services and a number of frameworks adopted within the project (open source and proprietary). The team consists of 4 JS developers and 2 Automation QAs. Your challenge here is to manage the creation of the new system with new architecture instead of the current legacy mix of PHP and JS to ensure scalability and reduction of content creation overhead.
The content team works on generating configuration files written in PHP. The team consists of 8 PHP developers and 4 Manual QAs. Your challenge with this team is to constantly work on increasing the velocity of content delivery and providing feedback around operational issues the team experiences to influence and improve the software component.
Your goal for both teams is to meet/exceed the client’s expectations on deliverables quality and speed of work.
Dev-Pro invests a lot into managers’ education and professional development.
Joining our management team means:
• Having a mentor or supervisor who will help you take your first steps in our company
• Weekly company-wide management meetings targeting knowledge and news sharing, and constant improving of management processes
• Regular meetings and direct cooperation with the President and Top Management
• A half-annual 270 performance evaluation process with feedback from your colleagues, subordinates, manager and client
• Company-wide resources for sharing PM expertise — PM portal, electronic library, templates and best practices
• Boosting your effective communication skills
• Free participation in conferences and training on Project Management organized by Dev-Pro with speakers from all over the world