• At least 3+ years in development
• Strong experience with .NET (From v3+. The current version used is 4.6.1)
• Strong experience with ASP.NET Web Forms
• Experience with Web Services (ASP.NET)
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Windows Server, IIS, MSSQL/ADO.NET (stored procedures, functions, etc.)
• Experience in implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Strong experience with MongoDB and MS SQL, ADO.NET
• Experience with third party services integration
• Proficient understanding of Git
• At least intermediate spoken English
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with Jenkins — ability to manage continuous integration, build and release processes
• SOAP (experience working with different APIs)
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
Your primary focus will be on handling and sizing all tasks from the business, technical analysis of the existing stack and bringing suggestions for improvements to the existing components. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supporting the site as new features develop. Therefore, a strong understanding of web solutions would be an advantage. You will be challenged by working with a high loaded component that will require your ideas for its optimization.
If you are a person who is not afraid of legacy systems, has the ability to see business logic, read someone’s code and find a good working solution for how to work with them, we’ll be very happy to welcome you to our team!
Our client is a product company and a major player in the Point of Sale (POS) domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management systems and a set of web applications (designed to create corporate websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants.
The role in the project is as Customer Relations Manager (CRM), building a strong foundation for all marketing efforts, starting with collecting customer data. Designed for consumer-facing industries, our real-time CRM will aggregate ALL customer data into a single location. Its omnichannel approach enables robust features, from mobile ordering to social media and more while simultaneously creating master customer records. It will keep track of customer activity and engagement to better understand how to market the business.