• Ruby proficiency
• Ruby on Rails
• Hands-on experience with GIT
• Intermediate English
• Docker/Kubernetes, CI/CD tools
• Experience with Ruby MVC Frameworks (e.g. Sinatra)
• Rails CLI
• Basic experience with Elixir and Phoenix
• Experience with Kafka
• Experience with Outlook and Gmail REST APIs
• Working in Scrum teams
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
We are looking for a person who is eager to work in a friendly team of professionals, learn a lot of cool stuff both from the technical and process perspective.
Would you be a good fit? Definitely yes, if you’re looking for challenges, ready to undertake responsibilities and like making good things even better.
You will be part of a highly-skilled team, and will be responsible for:
• Writing great software adhering to Agile software engineering practices (e.g., DRY principles, continuous integration, unit tests, etc.)
• Taking part in designing and building large scale applications for the production environment
• Taking part in code review of other developers to ensure simple architecture and the highest code quality
• Exploring and integrating new technologies, tools and components
• Monitoring and analysis of the features we have built
SalesLoft is the sales engagement platform that helps to build stronger relationships, have better insight into customer needs, and generate more revenue. It provides sales teams with enhanced capabilities for communication, while also integrating email tracking, sales calls, meetings intelligence, and workflow automation tools in a single platform.
Our team is working on various projects within this product: meetings, snippets, Outlook, Gmail add-ins, and internal administration tools.
We’re focused on fast, high-quality deliverables, as we have to deal with thousands of real customers. The product is moving forward with the microservices approach and continuous delivery strategy. As for the technologies, React is the company’s choice for the frontend while backend is powered by Ruby and Elixir.