• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages such as: Swift, PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.JS or Go-lang
• Experience designing, implementing and maintaining web applications, API, or distributed systems
• Experience communicating to internal/external stakeholders technical complexity, project progress and risks
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum tools like JIRA, Slack, and Git
• Experience with payment gateways and/or credit card processing systems like Auth.net is a plus
• Familiar with React Native
• Restaurant experience is a plus
• Daily meetings with distributed team members (Upper-intermediate English level)
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will contribute in a number of ways, from system design, creating and encouraging software development best practices, driving technical improvements, and mentoring other engineers.
You will help innovate functionality within Lavu’s iPad-based restaurant point-of-sale platform to help our customers manage and run their restaurants with ease.
Lavu is at the forefront of transforming the way that restaurants are managed through its mobile Point of Sale (mPOS). Lavu provides mobile and cloud-based POS solutions for fine-dining and quick serve restaurants, franchises, bars, coffee shops, pizzerias and food trucks in 90+ countries. Our mission is to partner with restaurant owners with the knowledge, solutions, and expertise that accelerate their growth and success, while tailoring innovative solutions that advance the restaurant industry.