• Intermediate English and communication skills
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux Servers
• Experience with user management tools (AD, GPO)
• Ability to review and analyze information coming from monitoring and reporting tools (i.e. New Relic, Logic Monitor)
• Ability to remotely log into servers to retrieve logs and check event logs
• Experience with troubleshooting processes
• Accuracy in logging and documenting your own work
• Ability to follow workflow
• Objectivity and ability to analyze facts, logical thought processes in approaching issues
• Knowledge of GIT
• Basic knowledge of AWS
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience with Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with MongoDB
Your role will involve working shifts (day/evening/night/weekend/holiday) as a part of our 24/7 team, supporting servers and performing SysAdmin tasks for one of the largest QSR Networks in the US. This will include alert reason investigation and fixing, performing deployments, access management, and AWS related tasks.
Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team working on the project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains. Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management systems and a set of web applications (designed to create corporate websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants. The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations.