• 3+ years of overall experience with JS
• 2+ years of experience with Node.js
• Experience with REST API
• At least Intermediate English
• Experience with DynamoDB
• Experience with MongoDB
• Technical Design Experience
• Leading Experience
• Experience with AWS technologies and tools (ECS, SQS, SNS, CloudFront, S3, Lamba, Kinesis etc)
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
As part of the team you will be:
• Developing and maintaining a large-scale solution that can handle over 100,000+ transactions daily
• Conducting direct communication with client teams and business representatives
• Working closely with developers and quality assurance engineers
• Working on requirements with BAs and Product Managers
• Responsible for suggesting and designing technical decisions and having them implemented.
We are building the next big thing in restaurant technology.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the point of sale domain, servicing more than 100,000 food service sites in the USA and actively penetrating the European market (UK and Spain to name a couple).
We are building a product suite that covers the full cycle of restaurant operations, including in-store POS platform, Cloud-based data management, systems for restaurant internal operations (inventory, scheduling, payroll), online ordering, complex analytics solution, and reporting tools.
You will be working on 2 components that are part of huge, Cloud-based POS systems and include lots of technical and communication challenges.
The Gift & Loyalty project is focused on integration between the system and the largest industry loyalty providers. The service’s main purpose is to build and maintain that bridge between systems. You will be a single player on a backend part of this project.
The online ordering project handles a high load of online transactions from several large fast food chains. There is a lot of ongoing work on improving the project, adding new functionality and dealing with its growing load. You will have very experienced colleagues working with you on this project.