• 3+ years’ experience in quality assurance and/or development
• 1.5+ years’ experience in comprehensive QA automation tests using any programming language (Python will be a plus)
• Experience with REST API
• Experience with SQL (MySQL/MariaDB/MongoDB)
• Familiarity with Linux and shell scripting
• Experience with version control systems
• Preferred experience working in a CI/CD environment
• Intermediate English
• Experience in mobile testing
• Experience with Selenium, Appium
• SQL knowledge
• Experience with XML
• PHP basic knowledge
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
We seek a person with great time management and attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively.
Joining our team is an exclusive opportunity to work on this project in which web and mobile testing are performed simultaneously for different target platforms and devices.
Your project responsibilities will be to:
• Develop and document test cases and test plans
• Develop in-house automation frameworks/tools
• Perform SQL data quality testing
• Execute manual/automation test cases/test plans
• Maintain existing automation test suites
• Perform functional, regression
• Develop automation tests for Web UI, API
• Review and analyze tests execution results
• Maintain all related tests documentation
• Prepare testing data
• Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
• Communicate and report status updates to the client
We are building the next big thing in the restaurant technology industry.
For more than 30 years, our client has partnered with leading quick service and fast-casual restaurants in employing best-of-breed restaurant technologies to grow their businesses. Through one powerful platform, it delivers an end-to-end suite of purpose-built solutions for quick service and fast-casual brands, franchisees and restaurant managers to effectively manage, control and standardize their processes all while capturing data insights needed to drive continuous improvement and greater profitability.
The project deals with hardware and software required to display Digital Menu Boards (art with pictures and prices) on TV screens located above the front desks and drive-thru windows in quick service restaurants. We want to get as much automation as possible built into the DMB hardware regression test plans. Any current automation is done primarily through the use of bash scripts. We plan on using Python in the long-term.
The majority of software engineering work on the project is based on NodeJS services and a number of frameworks adopted within the project (open source and proprietary).