• 4+ years’ experience in quality assurance and/or development
• 2+ years’ experience in comprehensive QA automation tests using Python
• Experience with REST API
• Experience with MongoDB
• Familiar with Linux and shell scripting
• Experience with version control systems
• Preferred experience working in a CI/CD environment
• Intermediate English
• Experience in mobile testing
• Experience with Selenium, Appium
• SQL knowledge
• Experience with XML
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
We’re looking for a person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively.
Joining our team is an exclusive opportunity to work on a project in which web and mobile testing are performed simultaneously and includes different target platforms and devices.
Your project responsibilities will be to:
• Develop and document test strategies, test cases, and test plans
• Develop in-house automation frameworks/tools
• Perform SQL data quality testing using large data sets
• Execute manual/automation test cases/test plans
• Maintain existing automation test suites
• Perform functional, load, regression, UI, usability testing
• Develop automation tests for Web UI, API, and mobile
• Review and analyze test execution results
• Maintain all related test documentation
• Prepare testing data
• Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
• Communicate and report daily task status updates to the client
We are building the next big thing in the restaurant technology industry.
For more than 30 years, our client has partnered with leading quick service and fast-casual restaurants in employing best-of-breed restaurant technologies to grow their businesses. Through one powerful platform, it delivers an end-to-end suite of purpose-built solutions for quick service and fast-casual brands, franchisees and restaurant managers to effectively manage, control and standardize their processes, all while capturing data insights needed to drive continuous improvement and greater profitability.
The project is about integration of several third-party delivery services to the platform, so that an incoming order from these services is forwarded to the point of sale in the designated restaurant and a delivery person can grab it and deliver it to the customer. The project operates in
The majority of software engineering work performed in this role is based on the NodeJS EC6+ services and a number of frameworks adopted within the project (open source and proprietary).