• At least 3.5 years’ test automation experience
• Strong knowledge of OOP
• Good knowledge of one of the programming languages (Python, Java, Node.js (Python is preferable)
• Good knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
• Understanding and application of CI/CD processes
• Experience in testing API (REST) and Web-based applications
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with Docker
• General experience with Unix (Linux preferred)
• Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types
• Strong knowledge of test design techniques
• Review and testing requirements
• Intermediate English
• Experience with AWS (or other cloud computing services such as Google Cloud, Azure, etc.); management of EC2 instances
• Experience in testing mobile apps using Appium
• Experience with Angular
• Experience with Xcode (Build and sign applications, Xcode instruments, run and configure Simulators)
• Experience with Android SDK
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
Joining our team is an exclusive opportunity to work on a project where web and mobile testing are performed simultaneously, including different target platforms and devices.
• Together with the team of developers, be responsible for project quality
• Create an automation testing framework for the project
• Extend the existing automation framework with new features
• Develop new automated tests for Selenium- and Appium-based testing, written in Python
• Execute, maintain and update automation tests
• Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the CI/CD area
• Review and analyze test results
• Maintain all test-related test documentation
• Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
• Communicate and report daily task status updates to the client
We are building the next big thing in the restaurant technology industry.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the point of sale domain, servicing more than 100,000 food service sites in the USA and actively penetrating the European market (UK and Spain to name a few).
We’re building a product suite that covers the full cycle of restaurant operations, including in-store POS platform, cloud-based data management, systems for internal restaurant operations (inventory, scheduling, payroll), online ordering, complex analytics solutions, and reporting tools.
Our flagship product is a POS platform, an offline first, cloud-based, cross-platform solution covering all possible flows to run an Enterprise restaurant business.
It works under Android, iOS and Windows platforms, which makes it easy to run on a huge variety of devices and, besides a rich set of functions, it also has unique features like data synchronization and disaster recovery.
The POS platform covers all types of food service flows (like quick and table service), and we are looking to cover retail flow in the future.