2+ year’s work experience with:
• Strong proficiency with .NET
• ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
• Unit testing
• IoC containers
• Experience with 3rd party services integration
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Intermediate or advanced English skills, with experience in communicating with foreign clients
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
You will be working on drivers that support the work of payment systems for various terminal devices. Also, you will work on a service that is a middleware between the POS and the payment terminal.
You will learn how to build apps designed by the client’s engineers, which run on hardware that has a limited set of memory and CPU power. It will allow you to learn how to build optimized apps and how to optimize them on the go.
If you are a person who is not afraid of legacy systems, has the ability to see business logic, read someone’s code and find a good working solution for how to work with them, we’ll be very happy to welcome you to our team!
We are building the next big thing in the restaurant technology industry.
Our client is a product company that develops and manufactures point of sale (POS) and signage solutions for quick service and fast casual restaurants.
Its product suite covers the full cycle of restaurant operations, including in-store POS platform, Digital Menu Boards etc.
The team is mature. All the people you will be dealing with are professionals with over 20 years’ experience in the POS and IT business.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with a massive set of virtual machines that are located in a big data center. You will learn how they are being managed in order to migrate that into the cloud.