• Solid understanding of Linux OS (CentOS, Ubuntu) with strong scripting skills
• Experience of AWS in a production system
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
• Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
• Experience with Docker containerization and orchestration with Kubernetes
• Experience configuring and running CI platforms using tools like Jira/Bamboo/BitBucket
• Experience with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/Prometheus/Nagios/ELK/EFK/NewRelic
• Experience of working in Scrum/Agile environment
• Strong Intermediate English (good spoken level)
• Good understanding of networking concepts (load balancers, routers, HTTP)
• Insight into database architecture in NoSQL (MongoDB) and RDBMS (MySQL)
• Configuration Management tooling (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
• Proven experience of automating and deploying software to production
• Ability to work as part of a team but to take individual ownership and responsibility
• Solid understanding of distributed systems and micro-services
• Ability to troubleshoot and tune performance
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
• Work with Agile teams across a full stack of development tools and technologies
• Provision, configure and maintain On-Premise and AWS Cloud resources
• Design and develop CI/CD pipelines
• Design cloud infrastructure surrounding secure networking best practices
• Create and enhance dynamic monitoring and alerting solutions using industry leading services
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Participate in daily calls with distributed team members
Our Project is a Point of Sale solution designed for use by restaurants, bars, and nightclubs — from full-service, quick-service, and franchise restaurants to food trucks, coffee shops, and lounges. Users can choose between bar, restaurant, and quick-service interfaces, each designed for the correlating environment. The system allows users to customize most aspects, including unlimited menu modifiers, custom menu item icons, and layout. The project gives establishments the option to implement tableside ordering, supports take-out and delivery routing, and offers rewards and loyalty through an integration with Loyaltree as well as an in-house program.
In addition to the POS, we also give users inventory management tools, including low-count warnings and an ‘86 Countdown. Employee scheduling, shift-trading, and payroll reports are examples of what is on offer for employee management. We offer a host of sales, inventory and expenses reports that can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection. Currently being used in 89 countries, it can be translated into any language.
Our mission is to empower restaurant operators to do more of what they love with solutions that just work — more growth, more innovation, and more empowerment of restaurateurs to grow and innovate in turn. Our POS system is known to be innovative, inventive, and reliable.
We are looking for career-driven, smart and energetic individuals who are competitive, self-motivated, technically savvy, and can thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment. If this is you, then join us!