• 5+ years’ experience in marketing outsourced IT services to US and European client markets
• 2+ years’ experience in a leadership role, managing
• Experience in lead-generation process setup, support and improvement
• Knowledge of modern tools and platforms for digital marketing and lead generation
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, come up with new ideas and work methods, and improve existing processes
• Experience in managing external vendors and partners.
• Excellent written and good verbal English
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
We are looking for an experienced person who understands both the theory and practice of marketing. Defining the brand and value proposition will set the foundation for communicating with potential clients and recruitment candidates. On top of this platform, the main focus of the position is to run promotional and lead-generating campaigns that result in new clients and closed job positions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of setting ambitious goals and achieving measured success.
Head of Marketing will take ownership of the following areas within the company:
Branding & collateral:
• Ownership and maintenance of brand identity, website, company presentations, case studies, and other marketing collateral
• Ownership of social media presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, DOU, Instagram, etc.)
• Supporting and consulting with other departments to be in line with the company brand (e.g. office design, branded merch, conferences, company guidelines)
• Full responsibility for the lead-generating process: attracting inbound leads, running outbound marketing campaigns
• Existing customer communication (notifications, holiday greetings, newsletter, etc.)
• PR activities and campaigns supporting recruitment needs (articles, conference stands, promotional materials)
• Support of communication with company contractors (to be in line with the company brand and tone of voice)
• The Head of Marketing will lead a team of several marketing managers and data analysts, and will work closely with Sales and Recruitment Team leaders
Dev-Pro is an outsource software development company with 8 years’ experience, a team of 370+ professionals, offices in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, and Charlotte, and long-term partnerships with more than 20 clients in the US and Europe. Dev-Pro successfully works with projects of various size and complexity across several business domains including retail, financial, B2B services, and technology.
To support continued growth, we are strengthening our sales department by introducing a new role — Head of Marketing.