• 2+ years’ overall experience with JS / PHP
• 1 year’s experience with Angular
• PHP 7 (Laravel 5, Zend framework 1)
• JS (Angular 4, TypeScript, jQuery)
• Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
• MS SQL and MongoDB
• Experience with REST API
• Intermediate level English
• Understanding of the OOP paradigm, Design Patterns
• Linux OS
• Experience with RDBMs programmability (triggers, views, functions, and procedures)
• Docker experience
• Knowledge of Sphinx / Lucene / Elasticsearch or other search engines
• Experience with Unit / Integration / e2e tests
• Markup skills
• Experience with Amazon Services would be a plus
Your primary focus as a full stack developer will be on handling and sizing all tasks from the business, technical analysis of the existing stack, and bringing suggestions for improvements to the existing components. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: supporting the site, as well as development of new features for both frontend and backend parts of the app. Therefore, a strong understanding of backend and frontend is required. If you are a person who is not afraid of taking responsibility, working on new challenges, marketing suggestions, driving your ideas and working with the client, we will be very happy to welcome you to our team!
Our client is a product company and a major player in the Point Of Sale (POS) domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management system and a set of web applications (designed to create corporative websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants.
The role in the project is as Customer Relations Manager (CRM) building a strong foundation for all marketing efforts, starting with collecting customer data. Designed for consumer-facing industries, our realtime CRM will aggregate ALL customer data into a single location. Its omnichannel approach enables robust features, from mobile ordering to social media and more while simultaneously creating master customer records. It will track the customer activity and engagement to better understand how to market the business.