• 3+ year of work experience at a BA/Product Manager position
• Familiar with how POS systems operate
• Advanced English skills (both written and spoken)
• Excellent communication skills and analytic skills
• Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodology and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, traceability)
• Experience with bug tracking tools (Redmine, Jira) and modeling tools (Balsamiq, UXPin, Axure, Visio etc.)
• Technical background
• Knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN)
• Expertise in some domain area (or the goal to become an expert in one)
• US visa
At Dev-Pro, business analysis plays a major part in the high standards of communication we provide to our clients. That’s why this role is so important to us. We value the input of our business analysts and promote their services as a must-have for every project we start.
• Become the main point of communication with product stakeholders in terms of requirements and product functionality
• Engage in presale negotiations to define product vision and scope of prospective work
• Assist stakeholders in managing priorities of product features
• Act as a proxy product owner (represent stakeholders for the team)
• Elicit, analyze, document and trace software requirements; manage changes
• Assist the team by clarifying the requirements, present requirements to the team
• Prepare UI wireframes and/or prototypes, assist designers in designing UI and UX
• Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or
Process and Collaboration models (BPMN)
• Deliver a presentation on the implemented solution to the customer
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsourcing software development company with 6 years’ experience and long-term partnerships with more than 30 clients from the USA and Europe. Professional development underpins our values. We have already held 30 public events, attracting 5000+ attendees. Two of them were dedicated to Business Analysis, with the BAConf in December 2016, and the PMCon in June 2018.
To support the growth of professionalism amongst our BA-team, we encourage knowledge-sharing and are ready to invest time and money in their professional development, and help them be proactive learners. You can grow with us as well!
Join our team of 400+ professionals in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro and Lviv.
Ready to relocate for such an opportunity? We’ll support you during the whole process!
We are looking to complement our team working on project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains. Our client is a major player in the POS domain in the US market (the customers are 11 of the top 25 US-based fast food chains such as Taco Bell and Whataburger). It’s our biggest account (involving more than 200 specialists) and its flagship product including POS, Loyalty, Analytics, Reporting tools and Back of House services. It is designed to work in “offline-first” mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with Cloud data storage and/or other systems, supports third party software, and can be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
Application suite includes:
• Cross Platform (Cordova/Electron, Angular4) POS app
• Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular2/Angular4) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
• Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
• Configuration (NodeJS/Angular4/AWS Lambdas)