• 2+ years’ experience of software development, at least 1 year with Xamarin technologies
• Understanding of the MVVM pattern
• TCP/IP client-server communication protocol
• XML, strong understanding of XSD schemas
• Knowledge in SkiaSharp library (SkCanvas drawing model)
• Intermediate English
• Good team player
• Experience with Xamarin.Forms (for iOS and Windows mobile apps)
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
• You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery scope of features for iOS and UWP (Windows mobile) applications.
• Close collaboration with the client, onsite Project Manager, and peer team members.
• Searching and implementing the best technical practices of the Xamarin.Forms to meet client’s requirements.
• Communicate directly with the team on the client’s side to clarify technical approaches and solutions.
The project is cross-platform unique too that used by airlines to find more efficient flight routes in real time — like car navigation, but for aircraft.
Our project is a part of the three-part system that provides real-time flight data and analytics to commercial aircraft. Some part of the analytics is done on the ground server and some is done on a server onboard the aircraft.
The app allows a Pilot to view the weather conditions, air hazards, turbulence, air traffic, SUA, and Convection zones on the different flight altitudes.
To start working with the app, during the flight the Pilot should fill required Flight data then the app will provide the Optimized alternative routes according to the set of constraints that the Pilot previously set.
Our client is a US-based company that continues the tradition of changing the shape of commercial aviation by delivering real cost savings and efficiencies to the global aircraft market.
Commercial aviation is a very price-sensitive market. A price advantage of only $2 wins the client, so every company is trying to optimize their costs to stay price-competitive. Our solution offers up to 1.5% cost savings for aviation companies. Recently, we have been building a pilot project that has received spectacular feedback from industry leaders.