• At least 2.5 years’ test experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Good knowledge of web-based application structure
• Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types
• Strong knowledge of test design techniques
• Experience of review and testing requirements
• Strong knowledge of bug lifecycle
• Experience with databases
• REST API — good knowledge
• Experience in UI and usability testing
• Experience with developer console usage
• Knowledge of any programming language (Python, Java, C#)
• Desire to learn automation and new technologies
• Intermediate English
• UI Automation experience on Web projects
• Experience with Python
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
• Together with the team of developers, you will be responsible for project quality
• Review requirements
• Communication and reporting to client
• Perform functional, loading, regression, UI, usability, acceptance testing
• Perform cross-browser testing
• Create and maintain test documentation (test cases and checklists)
• Actively participate in improving QA process
We are building the next big thing in the restaurant technology industry.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the point of sale domain, servicing more than 100,000 food service sites in the USA and actively penetrating the European market (UK and Spain to name a few).
We are building a product suite that covers the full cycle of restaurant operations, including in-store POS platform, cloud-based data management, systems for restaurant internal operations (inventory, scheduling, payroll), online ordering, complex analytics solution, and reporting tools.
Our flagship product is the first POS cloud-based solution covering all possible flows to run Enterprise restaurant business.
POS Platform covers in-store, online as well as mobile ordering for quick and table services.
BackOffice is a one cloud component in the Xenial account. Its main function is accounting. The client can add employees to the restaurant shift patterns, specify their job, set their salary, configure POS credentials, calculate payrolls, and monitor sales forecasts.
Xenial Back Office makes it easy to fill schedules and give employees flexibility. The owner gets shift coverage display, dynamic labor costs as well as the owner’s schedule, and provides employee self-service for shift swaps, time off and contact info management.
BackOffice provides and combines a wide range of features, from creating schedules, payroll audit, digital till tracking, staff messages and inventory processes.
With more than 30 years’ experience, RTI is a leading developer of technology solutions for the restaurant industry and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. More than 10,000 restaurants, including many of today’s best-known brands, rely on a broad suite of RTI hospitality solutions, including RTIconnect Back-Office, which simplifies the task of running a restaurant. RTIconnect helps managers achieve operational and financial goals, typically lowering food and labor costs by
— Inventory management
— Employee scheduling
— Sales forecasting
— Payroll and POS integration
— Task assignment F
— Cash and till reporting
— Intuitive Alerts
The XENIAL Application suite includes:
1) Cross platform (Android, iOS, Electron) POS app.
2) Back of House solutions (NodeJS/Angular4) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
3) Mobile ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
4) Configuration (NodeJS/Angular2/AWS Lambdas)
5) RTI (Windows Forms (desktop) / SOAP/ASP .NET Web Service (server) / JSON API Web Service (server) / ASP .NET Webforms (Web reports) / Angular7)