If you’re looking to start a career in development, this might be your chance! We invite you to participate in a
The educational process is designed to resemble actual delivery workflow, so you will participate in meetings, peer reviews, requirement design, and team collaboration, communicating with PM, BA, and QA.
Qualifications and experience:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
• Basic understanding of programming, software development and algorithms
• Intermediate level or higher English
Nice to have:
Tech-related education/background and coding experience is a plus, but not required
On average, a week will include 4 to 6 hours of lectures and 34 to 36 hours of self-study and project implementation or homework.
Your areas of responsibility:
• Working with self-study material prior to each upcoming lecture to become familiar with the topic
• Attending scheduled lectures and sync-up meetings
• Completing homework assignments in a timely way
• Actively participating in peer reviews and discussions
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, and workshops
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
After the program’s completion, you will get a chance to become a part of the Dev.Pro family. Apply today!