We invite aspiring individuals to participate in our PM mentorship program and use a chance to develop as PM specialists. The educational process is designed to resemble actual delivery workflow, so you’ll get a real experience with practical tasks that will last up to
• Get your usual compensation from the first day in the company even while you study
• Company-wide resources for sharing PM expertise (PM portal, electronic library), PM community, free participation in conferences and trainings organised by Dev.Pro with speakers from all over the world
• Get a practical experience from the very start under the supervision of an experienced mentor
Qualifications and experience:
• Basic theoretical background in project management
• Basic understanding of PM tools and terminology
• Upper-Intermediate English level
• Completed PM courses or Bachelor/Master’s degree in management
It’s a full-time program that requires your engagement 40 hrs/week. Your primary tasks will include:
• Watching lectures recordings, visiting Q&A sessions, completing homework after each lecture
• Actively engaging in activities with the team during the training
• Working individually and in the team, finding information you need to get from the program as much as possible
You’ll have an exam once the program is over: if you pass it succesfully, then you’ll be invited to join Dev.Pro team as Project Manager.
To apply for the position, please attach your CV and cover letter, indicating the role and values you think any manager should possess.
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, and workshops
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.