We invite a Junior DevOps to join our team! We have high-scale projects in POS, restaurant business, blockchain, and other domains — the companies we partner with make trillions of dollars and work with world-leading brands, such as Taco Bell and Burger King. You’ll be a part of the inner projects at first, and then you’ll get involved in one of the domain projects. What’s in it for you:
• Get a mentor who will help you grow and develop your skills
• Grades system and career development plan that gives you a clear vision and step-by-step plan for your professional development
Qualifications and experience:
• Intermediate English and good communication skills
• Experience with Windows and Linux Servers administration
• Good network/servers troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Monitoring systems
• Experience with user management tools (AD, GPO)
• Understanding of principles of Cloud-based infrastructure
• Strong logical thinking
Nice to have:
• GIT knowledge
• Basic knowledge of AWS
• Experience with Jenkins and MongoDB
• Experience with Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence
This role offers rotational work in shifts of 8 hours as a part of our DevOps team, supporting servers and infrastructure based on AWS, mostly for one of the largest QSR Networks in the US.
You will be responsible for an alarm cause investigation, fixing, performing deployments, access management, AWS related tasks, and automatization.
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, and workshops
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.