We invite a Junior Test Engineer to join our team! We have high-scale projects in POS, restaurant business, blockchain, and other domains — the companies we partner with make trillions of dollars and work with world-leading brands, such as Taco Bell and Burger King. You’ll be a part of the inner projects at first, and then you’ll get involved in one of the domain projects. What’s in it for you:
• Choose your career direction: we have grades system, performance reviews, and career planning procedure to help you grow as a specialist
• We have QA labs that give you the ability to work with devices implemented in leading quick service restaurants (such as dashboards, scanners, printers, etc.)
• At least 1 year’s experience in testing
• Good knowledge of web-based application structure
• Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types
• Strong knowledge of test design techniques
• Review and testing requirements, knowledge of a bug life cycle
• Basic knowledge of databases (e.g. SQL or NoSQL) and REST API testing
• Experience in UI testing and Firebug
• Pre-intermediate English
• Experience with Postman/SOAP UI or networking tools (like sniffers: Charles, Fiddler, etc.)
• Experience with command line tools
• Experience with mobile testing
As a Junior Test Engineer, you will work with web, mobile applications, and WordPress sites. The role implies tight collaboration with the Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
The development team is based on both Dev.Pro and the client’s side, which is why the project requires a lot of analysis and communication with other team members. Additionally, you will be able to increase your English skills as some of our projects involve both written and verbal communication with clients.
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, and workshops
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.