We invite a Content Writer to play a crucial role in delivering end to end content production and great collateral for our clients with the Head of Marketing. Besides creating content on technology/business-related topics, you’ll collaborate with marketing, sales, engineering, and other teams, coordinate copywriters, and influence the quality of content delivered by the company. What’s in it for you:
• Participate in the marketing strategy development, including selection of topics for lead generation campaigns and brand promotion collateral
• Get visibility into business outcomes of marketing activities, and drive content marketing efficiency
• In addition to company’s own website, be published in media and on external platforms
Qualifications and experience:
• 1+ years’ experience in sales and marketing, 1+ years’ in IT outsourcing
• Understanding of sales and marketing process, with focus on marketing communications; experience in lead generation activities
• Advanced written English. Upper-Intermediate spoken English.
• 1+ years’ experience in creative or technical writing in English. Demonstrated portfolio of work, strongly preferred to be in marketing, sales, technology areas.
• Experience in creating lead and traffic generating pieces of content.
• High proficiency in PowerPoint/Google Slides, knowledge of MS Word.
Nice to have:
• 1+ years’ experience as a Senior copywriter or a content lead role
• Participate in market research, competition analysis, industry trend analysis. Make recommendations for improvements of existing and creation of new marketing content for the company.
• Create, edit, update the texts for the company’s marketing materials
• Ensure that marketing materials adhere to brand guidelines, implemented on the right templates, all links are functioning.
• Maintain the library of all marketing and sales content used by everyone, consult others on the most appropriate and current content to be used when needed.
• Create content for marketing campaigns, blog and social media posts, ghost writing for business leaders, ads, excerpts, etc.; deliver content of about 3,000-4,000
• Be responsible for creating slides, documents, web landing pages, etc., coordinate with graphic designers and web developers for specialized content preparation and formatting.
• Collaborate with marketing campaign managers to optimize content for maximum traffic generation.
• Manage the effectiveness of the copywriting deliverables with the detailed analysis of the statistics on multiple success indicators.
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, and workshops
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
paid time-off days per year, 5 absence-due-to-illness days and 21 days of extraordinary medical leave per year
is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.