If you’re looking to start a career in development, this might be your chance! We invite you to participate in a 3-month internship program, learn basic software development skills and practices, and experience what’s it like to work in a team of professionals.
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company that values high ethical standards and has been delivering superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
The educational process is designed to resemble actual delivery workflow, so you will participate in meetings, peer reviews, requirement design, and team collaboration, communicating with PM, BA, and QA.
Qualifications and experience:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
• Basic understanding of programming, software development and algorithms
• Intermediate level or higher English
Nice to have:
• Tech-related education/background and coding experience is a plus, but not required
On average, a week will include 4 to 6 hours of lectures and 34 to 36 hours of self-study and project implementation or homework:
• Working with self-study material prior to each upcoming lecture to become familiar with the topic
• Attending scheduled lectures and sync-up meetings
• Completing homework assignments in a timely way
• Actively participating in peer reviews and discussions
After the program’s completion, you will get a chance to become a part of the Dev.Pro family. Apply today!
is a US-based outsource company of people who values high ethical standards and delivers superior software products since 2011. A rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is a key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.