We invite a Team Lead with .NET expertise to join our team and work with a leading developer of technology solutions for the restaurant industry and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner who helps managers achieve operational and financial goals for over 30 years. We are building a product suite that covers the full cycle of restaurant operations, including POS platform, cloud-based data management, complex analytics solution, reporting, and more. What’s in it for you:
• Work on a mission-critical product: over 10,000 restaurants rely on RTI hospitality solutions
• Daily communication with the team in Atlanta
If you are a person who is not afraid of legacy systems, aiming for the Constant Improvements philosophy with the ability to see business logic, read someone’s code, and find a solid working solution, we’ll be very happy to welcome you to our team!
Qualifications and experience:
• Team Leadership experience
• Experience in delivering and maintaining the code in production
• Solid understanding of the .NET Framework
• Experience with the Industry Best Practices (code convention, unit testing, usage of IoC)
• Willingness to work with VB
• Solid Microsoft SQL and English skills
Nice to have:
• Experience with Web API
• Experience with cloud services (AWS is preferable)
• Web Services .NET and WinForms .NET knowledge
• Work directly with a product core team of experienced engineers and bar raisers.
• Develop and grow the team in Ukraine, mentor the teammates
• Build the partnership and trust with the client long-term
• Improve the product, adding new features and security improvements
• Actively participate in the design of the software engineering lifecycle
• Be involved in planning, design, and execution with Agile delivery methodologies
• Write code following best practices and create technical documentation (TDD, SRS)
• Stand up for high-quality solutions and bring new ideas to life
• Take part in technical discussions, listen to arguments, and apply critical thinking
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, workshops.
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
paid time off days per year, 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
is a US-based outsource company of people who values high ethical standards and delivers superior software products since 2011. A rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is a key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.