Working on Analytics & Customer Engagement business unit (ACE), we are looking to expand our team working on the application suite, which includes:
• Analytics and data integration to give small merchants access to the same types of big data tools that their large competitors use
• Marketing and web service integration to power various marketing tools like email marketing, social reputation management and other tools
The product allows 70,000 end users to quickly validate their marketing, and provides social reputation and customer demographics. It is both challenging and exciting, as it includes three products with integrations with third party providers.
There is development on the client side for each of the modules, so you will be constantly coordinating with the team to deliver. Your work will impact small merchants worldwide by empowering them to make data-driven marketing decisions, as their large competitors do, to grow their business. You will be following our business purpose: “We exist to build and support software solutions that enable our merchants to grow their business.” You’ll join a friendly team and collaborate with other BAs within one team and cross teams gaining knowledge and insights from experts in the industry.
Qualifications and experience:
• 2+ years’ experience as a BA/Product Manager
• Intermediate+ English skills (both written and spoken)
• Ability to classify, arrange data in the most convenient way and explain complex concepts in simple words
• Solid theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodology and tools
• Experience with technical documentation
• Knowledge of requirements management (change management, prioritization, impact analysis, etc.)
• Knowledge of bug tracking, collaboration and modeling tools, user personas identification
• Scrum/Kanban methodologies knowledge, solid analytical and communication skills
Nice to have:
• Technical background
• Experience with modeling tools (LucidChart, DrawIO, etc.)
• Knowledge of UX/UI prototyping (Balsamiq, Figma)
• Be the main point of communication with product stakeholders in terms of requirements and product functionality
• Elicit, analyze and convert business problems into feature requirements, present requirements to the team
• Support existing integrations between internal sub-projects and components
• Assist stakeholders with managing priorities for the features and designers with UI and UX tasks
• Deliver a presentation on the implemented solution to the product management
• Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML)
• Support the team at any step of the sprint lifecycle, drive requirements and dependencies thru the sprint/requirement lifecycle
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, workshops.
✅ Healthcare: medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
paid time off days per year, 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.